Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Laser for Skin Rejuvenation
Skin Rejuvenation has become one of the industry's most in-demand treatments to produce younger and healthier looking skin and help combat unwanted skin conditions. Throughout this course you will gain the necessary education, highly specialised laser skills and and use license to treat your clients skin concerns like pigmentation, premature ageing, enlarged pores, freckles,, sunspots, age spots, rosacea and general flushing/redness.Under the guidance of our expert Laser Educators, you’ll be hands on in our purpose built medi-clinic logging the required practical hours to become licensed and confident in skin rejuvenation treatments.
12 days (minimum) face to face learning at The French Medi-Clinic
- 2 days theory face-to-face (Thursday & Friday)
- 10 days practical logging Skin Rejuvenation laser hours in clinic (Tuesday & Wednesday)* Please note delivery time is subject to student capabilities & clinic availability
- Fully licensed in Skin Rejuvenation Laser Therapies
- If Laser Safety course is completed with The French, you will gain Trainee Licence in Tattoo Removal and Superficial Capillary Reduction with the ability to continue logging the required hours to become qualified in this area
The French Beauty Academy handles and submits to Radiation Health on your behalf all applications and licenses to train on and operate laser machinery (including initial training licences and user licenses) which means upon graduation you are fulling licensed to deliver Skin Rejuvenation Laser Therapies.The French Beauty Academy works closely with Radiation Health and are recognised for our quality of training. This means there is no waiting times for your trainee licences and your user licence applications will be fast tracked.
12 days (min) face to face learning at The French Medi-Clinic 2 days theory face-to-face (Thursday & Friday over 1 week) Followed by 10 days practical logging hours in-clinic (Tuesday & Wednesday availability)
- Laser Safety
- Learning on Syneron Candela machinery - leading global laser company
- Practical Hours in Clinic performing Skin Rejuvenation treatments
- If Laser Safety Course is completed with The French you receive Trainee Licences - in Superficial Capillary Reduction and Tattoo Removal
- Uniform - Scrubs
- User Licence - Skin Rejuvenation
- Water bottle
- Pen and notebook
- Student diary / phone calendar
Long black pants, black shirt & closed-in black shoes (we recommend comfortable ballerina flats). If your hair touches your shoulders, place in either a neat bun or ponytail.Natural makeup should be worn (foundation/bb crème and mascara at minimum).
Pre-Requisite: SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy. Laser Safety Certificate, Laser Hair Removal Licence, HLTIN402B Infection Control or Trainee Skin Rejuvenation Licence, Enroled or Registered Nurse
The French Beauty Academy prides itself on its professional standards and delivery for its students. These standards are documented in the Policies and Procedures page. We would ask you to please ensure you have thoroughly read and understood all information on this page and the associated attachments or links.
Policies related to short courses booked and purcahsed through WeTeachMe are governed by the below Terms and Conditions.
Cancellations and Refunds
The Academy reserves the right to cancel courses. Students booked into courses that are cancelled by The Academy will be refunded the full course fee plus any transaction fees.
Due to the small number of students per class cancellation requests from students must be received more than 3 business days before the course start date. The cancellation policy is listed below:
Cancellations with more than 3 business days notice
- Charged $25 administrative fee
- Refunded full amount less transaction/concierge/credit card fees used to process the transaction. These are fees are found on the WeTeachMe website and are currently 4% + 20 cents per transaction.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted through the cancellation request form located on The Academy's website
- Cancellations are processed within 7 business days
Cancellations with less than 3 business days notice
- Classes can be re-booked and charged a rebooking fee per the absentee policy.
- Charged a $25 administrative fee
- Rescheduling is permitted if notice is provided with more than 3 business days prior to the course commencement date.
- Reschedule requests received with less than 3 business days notice are categorized as absentee. Refer to the absentee policy below.
- Reschedule requests must be submitted through the reschedule request form located on The Academy's website.
The following section relates to students who have fail to attend their booked class or cancel with less than 3 business days notice.
- Students are charged a $25 fee to rescheudle a missed class
- Reschedule requests must be received within 7 days of the original missed class date
- All rescheduling requests must be received through our rescheduling form.
- Failure to rebook a new course date within 7 days of the original booked course date via the form will result in forfeiture of the entire course fee.
It is the student's responsibility to rebook a new session within 1 week of the original date.